Did you know that there are more than 400 species of bacteria (also known as normal flora) that live in your gastrointestinal tract? Sounds kind of gross, right? But actually, these bacteria are important to maintaining good health. See, there are good bacteria and bad bacteria… And you want to make sure that you have the right bacteria floating around in your digestive tract! That’s why we created Probiotic 10 – a special nutritional supplement that supplies the right kind of bacteria to your belly! Probiotic 10 contains – you guessed it – 10 different probiotic strains, each and every one of them the kind of good bacteria your body needs to help maintain good digestive health.** When you supplement with Probiotics, you’re helping your digestive system maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora.** Intestinal microflora imbalances may lead to inefficient digestion. Probiotic supplements can help your digestive system with the nutritional support it needs to stay healthy.** And if that wasn’t reason enough to seed your guts with good bacteria, how about supporting your immune health?** Would that motivate you to supplement with Probiotic 10? Because immune health support is another benefit of probiotics.** And with over 70% of your immune system living in your intestines, you want to do what’s right. So give your body a bit of good bacteria with Probiotic 10.** The 20 billion active probiotic cultures (at time of manufacture) are a whole lot of reasons to celebrate good digestive health!**
- Probiotic10 Probiotic, 20 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures, Made in USA by Vitamin World
- 10 Probiotic Strains for Digestive Balance; contains 20 billion live probiotic cultures.
- Probiotic10 Includes: Lactobacillus plantarum, bifdobacterium bifidum, lactobacillus rhamnosus, lactobacillus bulgaricus, lactobacillus salivarius, lactobacillus brevis, lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobcterium lactis, lactobacillus paracasei, lactobacillus casei and 200mg of Inulin.
- give your body a bit of good bacteria with Probiotic 10.** The 20 billion active probiotic cultures (at time of manufacture) are a whole lot of reasons to celebrate good digestive health!**
- 120 Rapid Release Capsules (Contains milk ingredients.)