From the Himalayan Mountains comes Essential Oil Labs Premium Select Rose Absolute Oil, harvested from hand picked fresh rose petals in the morning hours before sunrise. You will come to love and appreciate the wonderful floral fragrance, which also has many versatile uses for beauty, health and aromatherapy.
- AHHH ROSES! The Highest Quality Rose Oil Available (rosa damascena) with no chemicals, fillers or additives. 100% pure and natural, therapeutic grade from solvent extraction, ideal for aromatherapy with many uses for home, health and beauty. Harvested from the Himalayan Mountains and Proudly Bottled and Distributed in the United States in December 2016.
- THE ULTIMATE MOOD ENHANCER. Help combat feelings of depression, stress and anxiety naturally with this incredibly uplifting scent. You will fall in love with the most amazing smell imaginable. Like smelling a bouquet of roses!
- YOUR SKIN WILL LOOK FABULOUS. Rejuvenate your skin while increasing its permeability and destroying bacteria. One of the most beneficial essential oils for treating a variety of skin conditions including acne, rosacea, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes. Antiseptic properties in the oil are wonderful to treat wounds, scrapes, and similar abrasions and prevent infections.
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH FORMULA is perfect for massage to help reduce pain from achy muscles and joints, sprains, cramps and general soreness while reducing inflammation. Antiviral properties help protect you against viruses by boosting your immune system while fighting off pathogens and toxins in your body.
- BE MY VALENTINE SALE – SAVE 47% OFF TODAY! YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED. Every Home Needs a Bottle of this Versatile Oil. You have Nothing to Lose and only your Health to Gain. Our Customers Love to Make their own Rose Bath Salts, Green Tea and Lavender Clay Face Mask, Stretch Mark Serum, Homemade Eczema Cream, Exfoliating Facial Scrub, Replenishing Eye Oil, Body Scrub and Romantic Aromatic Room Deodorizer. (All Recipes and Instructions are Included in our Digital Guide).