DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) capsule three to six times daily, preferably with meals.
May also be prepared as a tea.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Powder.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
CONTAINS NO: Artificial coloring, artificial flavor, preservatives, yeast, corn, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, salt, sodium, soy, sugar, gluten, starch or wheat.
- Peppermint Leaf can be used for the following ailments: Appetite loss, Bronchitis, Colds, Cough, Fever, Liver and gallbladder problems, Sore throat.
- Peppermint is also used internally for digestive cramps and irritable colon. In addition, it has been used for a number of conditions for which its effectiveness remains unproven, including nausea, vomiting, morning sickness, and painful menstruation.
- In homeopathic medicine, it is used for intestinal pain and skin problems. Peppermint calms digestive spasms, relieves gas, boosts the flow of bile, fights bacteria, and acts as a decongestant.
- It has a cooling effect on the skin.
- The active ingredient, menthol, is found in a variety of popular over-the-counter cough remedies, including Vicks Cough Drops, Halls Cough Suppressant Drops, and Cepacol Sore Throat Lozenges, and in such common external medications as Vicks VapoRub and Mentholatum Cream.