Natural Factors Methylcobalamin B12 is active immediately upon absorption, while other forms (e.g. cyanocobalamin) must be converted to methylcobalamin demonstrates in a two-step process. Methylcobalamin demonstrates exceptional activity in areas where other forms are simply not active. B12 supplementation is recommended for vegetarians and those suffering from B12 deficiency.;All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world. Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no corn, soy, starch, wheat or yeast.
- BYE-BYE NEEDLES: Many people receive vitamin B12 in an injectable form, but now, Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin from Natural Factors offers a chewable tablet alternative.
- HIGH ABSORPTION: Methylcobalamin is active immediately upon absorption as compared to cyanocobalamin that must first be converted to methylcobalamin by the body.
- ENERGY BOOST: Vitamin B12 aids in the production of red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body. More red blood cells means more oxygen, which may increase your energy levels.
- GREAT FOR VEGETARIANS: Vitamin B12 is found primarily in animal-source foods and may be lacking in strict vegetarian diets.
- OUR PRIVILEGE, OUR PASSION: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we’ve always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.