The lifestyle and dietary practices of many people living in this stress-filled era results in lowered levels of serotonin within the brain. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is an amino acid that is the intermediate step between tryptophan and the important brain chemical serotonin. Supplementing with 5-HTP provides natural support for emotional well-being.Suggested Usage: 1 caplet, 1-2 times per day or as directed by a health professional. Keep out of reach of children.Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, soy, starch, wheat or yeast.
- EMOTIONAL BALANCE: 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) works in the brain and central nervous system by increasing the production of the chemical serotonin. Supplementing with 5-HTP provides natural support for emotional well-being.
- ENTERIC COATED: Natural Factors 5-HTP caplets are enteric coated to minimize gastric discomfort and optimize absorption.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Natural Factors amino acids are the highest quality pharmaceutical grade products available.
- DR. MICHAEL MURRAY: Dr. Michael Murray is one of the world’s leading authorities on natural medicine. His research into the health benefits of proper nutrition is the foundation for a best-selling line of dietary supplements from Natural Factors.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we’ve always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.