Glucosamine / Chondroitin Glucosamine sulfate (GLS) stimulates the manufacture of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), key components of cartilage, making it very useful for degenerative joint disease or osteoarthritis. Clinical studies show it may stimulate joint repair. Chondroitin sulfate (CS) is a natural substance found in cartilage where it performs three important functions that keep cartilage healthy: 1. A bit like a magnet, CS attracts previous water, including nutrient-rich fluid into cartilage. Not enough water in cartilage can cause dryness, pain and loss of nutrients in the joints. It works well with glucosamine to improve cartilage and joint structural integrity. 2. It supplies other nutrients to joint connective tissue. 3. It inhibits the body’s formation of enzymes that break down joint tissue.
- Supports Healthy Joints & Connective Tissue
- It is essential for the proper formation of tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid, bones, skin, nails, and blood vessels
- Supports normal healthy cartilage and joint function
- Chondroitin stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid
- May help with range of motion