The Inerzen Neck and Shoulder Hot and Cold Gel Pad is a durable and versatile device that provides pain relief when you need it most. Our Gel Pad can provide comfort from a number of common ailments to your neck and shoulder caused by bruises, sprains, strains, swelling, injuries, chronic discomfort, arthritis, tendonitis, stress, tension, and much more! Don’t have problems with neck or shoulder pain? Our Hot and Cold Gel Pad is a great way to stay snug and warm in the winter or cool and refreshed in the summer as well as relieving any pain that comes your way.
Versatile – Works Hot or Cold
The Inerzen Neck and Shoulder Gel Pad can be used either hot or cold to suit your needs. Need to numb the pain with something cold? Simply place the pad in a refrigerator or freezer and put it on. The pad stays flexible when frozen to allow easier use. Want to relieve the stress and tension from a hard day’s work? Just heat the pad using hot water or place it in the microwave and in a few minutes you’ll have exactly what you need to feel great again. Depending on the room temperature, the pad can stay hot or cold for up to two hours! (Be sure to follow instructions for heating or cooling gel pad)
Safe and Durable
The Inerzen Neck and Shoulder Gel Pad is reusable and made with a durable Nylon lining to keep from rupturing or leaking. The inside is filled with non-caustic, non-toxic, eco-friendly polyacrylate gel.
– 41 x 26.5 cm
- Soothe your Pain – Provide relief to your shoulders and neck caused by injuries, brusies, sprains, swelling, arthritis, tendonitis, stress, tension, and more! Measures 16.1 ” x 10.4″
- Works Hot or Cold – Simply freeze in the fridge for cold therapy, or heat with hot water or a microwave for hot therapy. (Be sure to follow instructions for heating or cooling)
- Durable and Safe – Reusable. Made from strong Nylon lining and filled with non-toxic, non-caustic, eco-friendly Polyacrylate Gel.
- Easy to Use – Simply place on neck and shoulders. Stays flexible even when cold.
- Backed by Inerzen – Product comes with a 1 year warranty. Simply contact Inerzen’s fast and friendly support for details.