Herb Pharm Certified Organic Dandelion extract works with the body’s natural mechanisms to support detoxification*. Herb Pharm prepares Dandelion from fresh (never dried) whole Taraxacum officinale plants (root, leaf & flower) which are Certified Organically Grown on Herb Pharm’s own farm. To assure optimal extraction of Dandelion’s bioactive compounds, the plants are hand-harvested while in full flower and are then taken directly to Herb Pharm’s on-site laboratory and promptly extracted while still fresh and succulent. Dandelion extract is easily dosed and taken in liquid form. It may be added to water or other liquid for taste and is easily absorbed into the bloodstream. Dandelion has a mild, pleasant taste with a mild bitter after taste. Herb Pharm never uses synthetic solvents. The company farm is Certified Organic, Bee Friendly, and Salmon Safe. Herb Pharm is the #1 selling liquid herbal extract brand in US Natural Food (SPINS). Herb Pharm is a company of herbalists, scientists, and farmers in GMO-free Josephine County, OR. It’s where they have been cultivating herbs with care, precision, and respect for nature since 1979. * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Liquid herbal extract to support the body’s cleansing and detoxification process*
- Easily absorbed liquid engages taste and smell to help body recognize & use herbs ingested. Not hidden in a capsule from the pre-digestive senses
- Prepared from certified organic fresh root, leaf and flower of Taraxacum officinale plants grown on Herb Pharm’s own southern Oregon farms
- Vegan, non-GMO, & gluten-free. Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb
- * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease