Herb Pharm Golden Echinacea works with the body’s natural mechanisms to support healthy function of the immune system*. Available as an organic cane alcohol extract and as an alcohol-free glycerite, this extract is a blend of certified organic fresh and undried Echinacea purpurea root grown on Herb Pharm’s farm and Goldenseal rhizome. It is easily dosed and taken in liquid form and may be added to water or other liquid for taste. Herb Pharm favors liquid extracts because they are easily absorbed into the bloodstream and because the body’s physical response often begins with smell and taste. Golden Echinacea combines the tingling sensation from Echinacea with the bitterness of Goldenseal. It’s meant to be tasted to engage the body’s pre-digestive responses and users are encouraged to embrace the taste. Herbs for Golden Echinacea are extracted in small batches to deliver phytochemicals in their natural balance as they exist in the plant (“full spectrum”). Herb Pharm never uses synthetic solvents. The company’s farm is Certified Organic, Bee Friendly, and Salmon Safe. Herb Pharm is the #1 selling liquid herbal extract brand in US Natural Food (SPINS). Herb Pharm’s promise is to make plant products in their most undistorted and efficacious forms while being an advocate for community and environmental values. Herb Pharm is a company of herbalists, scientists, and farmers in GMO-free Josephine County, OR. It’s where they have been cultivating herbs with care, precision, and respect for nature since 1979. * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Liquid herbal extract supports healthy function of the immune system*
- Easily absorbed liquid engages taste and smell to help body recognize & use herbs ingested. Not hidden in a capsule from the pre-digestive senses
- Extracted in small batches in certified organic and alcohol-free glycerin to maintain balance of phytochemicals as they exist in the plant
- Certified organic, vegan, non-GMO, & gluten-free. Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb
- * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease