GlutenEase 2X contains the new Thera-blend (G2) for superior gluten degradation Enzymedica uses an exclusive Thera-blend process for protease, lipase, amylase and cellulase enzymes. This means that each enzyme actually contains a blend of multiple strains. GlutenEase 2X contains an exclusive high potency Protease Thera-blend (G2) for enhanced digestion of gluten and casein. Unlike all other Thera-blends, the G2 combination is blended specifically for its ability to enhance DPP-IV activity and increase the speed and efficiency of Gluten protein digestion. The superior combination of Thera-blend (G2) and DPP-IV provide a minimum of 2 times the digestive support previously observed with our original Thera-blend. It does this by breaking down at least twice as much gluten protein as GlutenEase 2X in less time. Starch-digesting amylase enzymes in GlutenEase 2X assist in the digestion of the carbohydrate portion of grains (such as wheat) which contain gluten.
- THE PAIN OF GLUTEN SENSITIVITY IS REAL: Many people have difficulty digesting gluten and casein proteins commonly found in foods, resulting in discomforts like gas and bloating. Gluten is the main protein complex primarily found in grains including wheat, barley, spelt and rye. It may also be present in medications, processed foods, soaps and cosmetics. According to one U.S. survey, 1 in every 3 adults is reducing or avoiding gluten consumption.
- AVOIDING CASEIN?: Casein is found in dairy products and processed foods. Even those on gluten-free/casein-free diets may experience issues due to cross-contamination from offending foods. Following a gluten-free/casein free diet, and eliminating offending proteins to reduce discomfort is only effective short term. Any time these foods are reintroduced, symptoms return. As a complement to elimination diets, enzyme supplementation may assist with digestion of foods containing gluten and casein.
- MOST ADVANCED FORMULA: GlutenEase Extra Strength combines the Protease Thera-blend enzymes along with DPP-IV to provide more than double the digesting power for foods containing gluten and casein compared to GlutenEase. Proteases high in DPP-IV activity assist in encouraging healthy inflammatory responses to gluten and casein peptides, thereby better digesting and utilizing gluten and casein containing foods.
- EXCLUSIVE THERA-BLEND: Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in various pH levels. The amylase Thera-blend enzymes included assist in the digestion of the carbohydrate portion of grains, such as wheat, which contain gluten, while the glucoamylase breaks down polysaccharides into glucose units.
- QUALITY + EXPERIENCE: Enzymedica was founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering our customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Our goal of educating people about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica. All of our products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and we seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible.