Cilantro is the leaf of the herb most the world knows as coriander. Cilantro Coriandrum sativum, coriander leaf, Chinese Parsley, Coriandri Fructus, Koriander, Kustumburi. Cilantro leaf has been used for over 5000 years, and is known outside of North America as coriander leaf. It is a historically prolific herb, having been brought to Britain by the Romans, who then brought it to North America. Spanish conquistadors introduced it to Peru and Mexico, where it spread north to the Americas. Cilantro contains Alpha-pinene, lauric acid, p-cymene. Cilantro is thought to be an “power of man” enhancer, and is mentioned as such in Tales of the Arabian Nights over 1000 years ago.
- Highest Strength Cilantro Alcohol-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LC5KX5Y/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Cilantro Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- Not filtered Cilantro Alcohol-FREE liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- The highest quality Cilantro Alcohol-FREE extract made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
- Made in Hawaii with Aloha! We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water!